10.04.2018 | Calendar
Time: Tuesday, 10th April, 2018 at 12.00 p.m.
Location: Large Seminar Room, CMMC
1. Open Talk: 12:00-12:45 | Hail — an open-source, scalable framework for exploring and analyzing very large genomic data
2. Hands-on Workshop: 13:00-17:00 | Only for registered participants
1) Workshop Registration: contact Dr. Dennis Lal <firstname.lastname@example.org> (include your CV and a half page personal statement about why you want to participate and to which degree you fulfill the course prerequisites)
2) Workshop Target Audience: Graduate students, postdoctoral scholars, clinical scientists, and principal investigators currently working (plan to work) with genomic data
3) Workshop Prerequisites: Basic familiarity with UNIX/Linux environments is required.
3. Details: see attached or visit portal.ccg.uni-koeln.de/ccg/index.php
4. Meet the speaker: contact Dr. Dennis Lal <email@example.com>