Innovation Days Aachen & Cologne, Nov 3-5, 2021
i-Days is a short programme designed for undergraduate and postgraduate students with an interest in healthcare innovation:
- Students will be trained in design thinking, practical health innovation and pitching.
- Multidisciplinary student teams will tackle real life health challenges posed by our partners.
Who can join?
i-Days are accessible to all undergraduate and postgraduate students with an interest in healthcare innovation.
You do not need any prerequisite skills or prior experience in innovation, entrepreneurship or healthcare to participate.
There are no academic requirements and students from all disciplines, departments and institutions are welcome to join!
What to expect:
During the event you will receive training in design thinking and pitching.
- be equipped with the practical tools and skills to develop a solution or idea which you can pursue after the event.
- work in multidisciplinary teams to tackle real life healthcare challenges with support from facilitators and coaches.
- pitch your ideas to an impressive judging panel for the chance to win exciting prizes.
- i-Days are a great CV addition and provide a perfect environment to nurture soft skills such as teamwork and communication.
- Winning teams will be invited to a Winners Event, to meet peers from all over Europe and get training in innovation methodology, support, and resources to further develop ideas.
- Everyone who participates can join EIT Health's Alumni Network with over 1,000 talented community members and access to exclusive opportunities.